Calling all Go Getters….trend-setters, goal-chasers, and innovation-drivers. Come get the experience you need to leap ahead of the competition. Help us shape and define the future of health care. Contribute your ideas to a place where powerful technology and business expertise come together to support lives. Do it all at Kaiser Permanente.
With internships and early career opportunities in IT, Sales and Marketing, Finance and Accounting, and Corporate, you'll work on influential real-world projects that will define our success-and your own.
Now is the time to tap into your potential. Come accelerate your future with us.
IT comprising of Project / Program Mgmt, Quality Assurance, EMR / EPIC, Business Analyst and Architecture
The internship includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Work on a designated project to solve a business problem.
• Through exposure to leadership, project management and business planning activities, develop a foundation for basic requirements necessary to be successful in a business environment
• Assist with preparing status reports and utility of performance metrics.
• Track, document and communicate progression of tasks and provide follow-up to ensure on-time completion
• Learn new applications needed to complete assigned work such as MS Project and other MS office products and analytics
• Job shadowing in other functional areas is highly recommended and fostered.
• Perform additional job-related duties as required
Help analyze existing processes and develop recommendations / solutions.
• Eligibility to work in the US
• Student's pursuing a Bachelor's degree at an accredited University
• Academic students seeking professional training within a business corporate environment
• Analytical, relationship building, and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Leadership Potential as demonstrated by on-campus and/or community involvement
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• 3.0 GPA or above
• Must be able to function with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective presentation and Project Management Skills
• Recent work experience in related field
Attention to detail, ability to work independently with quality results.
• Ability to understand request the first time and ask questions if not understood.
Kaiser Permanente - 18 months ago
America’s leading not-for-profit health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 611...