Senior Property Manager
Cassidy Turley is a leading commercial real estate services provider with more than 3,800 professionals in more than 60 offices nationwide. The company represents a wide range of clients—from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, from local non-profits to major institutions. The firm completed transactions valued at $22 billion in 2012, manages approximately 400 million square feet on behalf of institutional, corporate and private clients and supports more than 23,000 domestic corporate services locations. Cassidy Turley serves owners, investors and tenants with a full spectrum of integrated commercial real estate services—including capital markets, tenant representation, corporate services, project leasing, property management, project and development services, and research and consulting. Cassidy Turley enhances its global service delivery outside North America through a partnership with GVA, giving clients access to commercial real estate professionals in 65 international markets. Cassidy Turley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cassidy Turley also participates in E-Verify.
- Direct, coordinate, and exercise functional responsibility for Property Management business
- Provide overall property management leadership through the development and interpretation of policies and programs, coordination of information flow, and marketing of PM strategy
- Provide direction and leadership to Property Management staff, promoting reasonable career paths associated with property management professionals
- Prepare and submit property budgets with the clients’ goals and objectives addressed, track variances, and ensure smooth recovery process
- Support prompt collection of management fees and reimbursements to overhead
- Maintain interface with third party owners, ensuring total contract compliance, accurate and timely reporting, and resolve critical impact tenant relations issues
- Ensure compliance with company initiatives
If you meet the above requirements and are excited to join our growing firm, please click the link below to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of property management experience with demonstrated ability to exercise proper judgment
- Or any similar combination of education and experience
- CPM, RPA, or CSM designation
- Possess real estate license
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- The qualified candidate will be detail oriented, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, extremely professional, and customer service oriented
Only applications submitted electronically will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Cassidy Turley is a leading commercial real estate services provider in the U.S., with 420 million square feet of managed space, 58 offices,...