The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
1. Perform administrative duties, such as answering telephone calls, filing, faxing, copying, sorting incoming mail, and preparing correspondence.
2. Collect data from retail stores and regional office personnel to obtain required financial and operational information as directed by the District Manager or Pharmacy District Manager.
3. Develop store compliance reports for District Manager's and Pharmacy District Manager's review and approval.
4. Assist District Manager and Pharmacy District Manager with daily and weekly follow-up and correspondence to stores.
5. Maintain the District Manager's and Pharmacy District Manager's calendar by scheduling appointments and meetings.
6. Coordinate pharmacist scheduling in district under direction of the Pharmacy District Manager.
7. Assist with payroll reconciliation.
8. Assist with customer complaint resolution process.
9. Coordinate store meetings and training sessions for the District Manager and Pharmacy District Manager and communicate the necessary information to appropriate personnel to ensure attendance at these scheduled events.
10. Act as a liaison for the District Manager and Pharmacy District Manager in interactions with associates, retail stores, and the corporate office and correspond with customers in a professional manner and seek timely resolution for the customer in all matters.
Experience / Requirements:
The following qualities are required:
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Acccuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Typing speed of sixty (60) WPM.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft® Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus three (3) years' experience in an office or retail environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Rite Aid - 10 months ago
Rite Aid is clinging to its position as a distant third (behind Walgreen and CVS) in the US retail drugstore business. The struggling...