Associate Laboratory Specialist(OCD)-000008BG
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Position Title: Associate Laboratory Specialist
Department: OCD(Ortho Clinical Diagnotics)
Korean Title: 사원~과장(depend on experience)
- Responsible for providing technical assistance, customer communication, product training, instrument commissioning, and market data and intelligence, within a defined budget that supports and drives account and company strategies.
- Actively participate in and coordinate team activities with other members of the organisation.
- Maintain and promote a professional and harmonious team atmosphere.
- Collaboration with field engineers and Sales team to achieve common business results
- Ensure customer satisfaction and future business by regular contact with key lab personnel.
- Responsible for ensuring optimum operation of all OCD products in customer laboratories by closely working with field engineers, service partners and other relevant OCD personnel.
- Participate actively in optimising customer ordering and usage patterns to achieve business objectives.
- Coordination and participation in local and regional User Group Meetings and industry conferences.
- Involvement in developing and delivering OCD product related poster/presentations at scientific conferences.
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-South Korea-Seoul-Yongsan-gu
- Bachelor's degree
- 2~5 years of experience preferred
- Excellent communication skill in Korean and English
- Analytical skills
- Sense of responsibility and work attitude
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)
Job Function: Selling
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies - 11 months ago
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science -...