Established in 1981, Vein Clinics of America (VCA) is the largest medical group in the country dedicated solely to the treatment of all aspects of varicose vein disease. With 50 centers of excellence in 15 states, our knowledge and published research has helped lead the way for today’s safe and effective non-surgical treatment of varicose vein disease(VVD).
Vein Clinics of America is seeking a high energy Community Ambassador to serve as the primary contact and organizer for local events for our centers in Naperville and Geneva Illinois. In this role you will promote VCA and create demand by executing marketing strategies, effectively communicating the benefits of our services by providing current and comprehensive clinical knowledge of VCA products.
As a Community Ambassador your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Promotes and sells VCA services by searching out, setting up, and gathering inquiries, and scheduling appointments in person
- Distributes clinical information and marketing literature to general public, physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Generates sales contact opportunities by calling local employer groups, health fairs, and private physician offices and healthcare organizations.
- Follows-up with local employer groups and physicians to gather feedback and questions
- Works successfully alone or in team setting
- Provides approved information to general public, employers, and physicians on VPA products
- Provides feedback to sales management on customer requests, responses to promotions and product access.
- Any additional duties as assigned by Sr Medical Liaison and or National Sales Manager
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- 1-2 years of communications experience with a healthcare focus preferred, but not required
Benefits: We offer a competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits package, including: 401K and medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, short/long-term disability and life insurance.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Superb customer service and interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor