SecondMarket is looking for a highly motivated, creative design intern. Duties include designing print collateral for high-end clients, creating infographics, producing print and online ads, and branding event materials. This is a full-time paid internship.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Completed at least their sophomore year of college; graduate students; recent graduates
- Proficient in Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft office; working knowledge of After Effects a plus
- Able to execute quickly and work under tight deadlines
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Discretion, self-motivation, diplomacy and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team are essential qualities
SecondMarket is the leading marketplace for alternative investments. It has become the online destination for building your investor network, discovering interesting investment opportunities, and transacting in assets such as private venture-backed companies and private community banks, fixed income products, public equity and bankruptcy claims. SecondMarket simplifies secondary market activity by connecting buyers and sellers and providing world-class market and operations expertise.
Since 2004, SecondMarket has brought together more than 100,000 individuals and institutions and completed billions of dollars in alternative investment transactions. SecondMarket is backed by premier long-term investors, including: FirstMark Capital, The Social+Capital Partnership, Li Ka-shing Foundation, Temasek Holdings, New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and Silicon Valley Bank. SecondMarket is a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA, MSRB and SIPC and a registered alternative trading system (ATS) for private company stock. For more information, please visit www.SecondMarket.com.
SecondMarket - 12 months ago