Product Development Engineer
This position is for a Sort Product Development Engineer (PDE) in the Product Health Enhancement Organization (PHEO). In this role you'll be expected to lead and participate in global teams to develop wafer-level electrical test programs to enable Intel's product roadmap. Responsibilities for this position include the following.
- Performing evaluation, development, and debug of new test methods
- Development of test programs from definition, integration, validation, to release
- Participating in teams to characterize test programs on new products
- Performing data analysis and deploying solutions to improve test coverage, yield, hardware capacity, and other product health indicators
- Development and debug of support software to support test program development
- Designing complex PCBs that act as the interface between tester and device-under-test
- Periodic international travel to Israel, Ireland, and/or Malaysia may be required
Minimum of a bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science. Excellent problem solving, technical leadership, project management, and communication skills.
In addition to these requirements the ideal candidate would have some of the following skills and experience.
- Previous experience in semiconductor test, validation, or design
- PERL and object oriented programming
- Previous experience on Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
Feb 7, 2013
Feb 8, 2014
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 20 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...