Sodexo is seeking an Outpatient Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at Melrose-Wakefield Hospital, a 234 bed general hospital which is part of the Hallmark Health System.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
To learn more about Melrose Wakefield Hospital: http://www.hallmarkhealth.org/melrose-wakefield.html
- Provide general outpatient care at Melrose Wakefield Hospital and an offsite clinic in Medford.
- Work at an oncology center in Stoneham ½ day/week.
- Be a Registered Dietitian and licensed in MA.
- Precept Dietetic Interns
- Work as part of a team of 3 outpatients Dietitians
- Have experience with the Nutrition Care Process
- Assist in community events as needed.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Provides basic nutrition assessments and care planning for patients/residents. Plans special diets and supervises their preparation. Instructs patients/residents and/or hospital personnel in basic principles of nutrition and modifications of normal diet. Performs routine care responsibilities without training and direction.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian.
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this position.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer.
Sodexo - 17 months ago
Sodexo is a global leader in integrated food and facilities management. Our North American operations leverage the diversity, skills and...