To support ESI¿s Formulary Management Products through development and maintenance, and to contribute to the company¿s strategy and revenue for formulary programs. Serve as a liaison between key departments by developing the process and project plans for build out of operational support, modeling and reporting, and formulary product launches. This also includes developing strategy, marketing, and messaging for new and existing formulary programs. Own and manage formulary product communications and be responsible for providing support to Sales and Account Management as the subject matter expert. Address issues in a prompt and responsive manner as they arise. Identify areas to strengthen ESI¿s existing formulary products by analyzing current programs and processes, identifying opportunities to improve results, and implementing those opportunities in conjunction with Account Management, Pharma Contracting, Marketing, IT and other ESI departments. Support new projects and pilots as needed.
1. Own new formulary product initiatives and move through product life cycle from idea generation to completion
2. Develop and maintain formulary products
3. Collaborate with Trend Management, Sales and Account Management, and Pharma Contracting on Product Improvements and Enhancements.
4. Work on the development and implementation of pilots and initiatives.
5. Client presentations and internal training
- BS in Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy and advanced degrees or pharmacy residency preferred
- 6-10 years relevant experience and/or 2+ years experience in pharmacy, managed care or PBM
- Current U.S. Pharmacist License
- Proficiency in using Microsoft applications
- Excellent presentation and communication skills required.
- Proven leadership skills, team-orientation, a proactive management style and strong commitment to client service a must.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritize, resolve complex issues, and have strong project management skills.
- Must have ability to learn multiple internal reporting and analytic tools for client management.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 3 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.