Product Solutions Manager TCHS (Job Number: 009971) |
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That’s our core purpose and the difference we make in people’s lives every day. Our purpose has shaped the direction of our company since Charles R. Walgreen Sr. founded his first drugstore in 1901, and it still does today.
Our team members make that purpose come to life in our more than 8,000 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, in our call centers, distribution centers, clinics, specialty pharmacies and corporate offices. In fact, those daily demonstrations of our purpose have helped Walgreens become an industry leader and a household name.
Walgreens has something for everyone who wants to build a successful career. Here, you’ll find supportive co-workers, an innovative environment and the tools you need to expand your skills, help build healthy communities and advance your career.
This position is responsible for providing consultative guidance for Occupational Health Centers while implementing consistent activities to standardize health center operational processes to ensure sustainable business outcomes and results and adherence to corporate policies and government regulations. This position will assist in the development, refinement, and execution of detailed project plans including tactical coordination of corporate departments and Health Center management.
Job Responsibilities (listed in order of importance and/or time spent)
- Provides leadership and communication to ensure knowledge transfer and best practice sharing within Occupational Health Centers in support of operational goals, objectives and compliance with government regulations.
- Communicates processes, policies, and corporate vision effectively with Occupational Health Center management.
- Creates an environment of clear accountability for Occupational Health Center management and takes accountability for his/her own results.
- Participates in the development of individual and site processes and project planning, according to the scope of work, ensuring operational efficiency and governmental compliance.
- Participates in site assessments, gap analysis and provides recommendations for action plans where change or improvement is needed.
- Facilitates and/or participates in project meetings with Health Center Management to prepare for implementation/execution of corporate policy.
- Solves complex problems effectively with an emphasis on developing proactive, productive approaches utilizing internal support functions.
- Participates in on-boarding of new managers and staff in Occupational Health Centers when requested.
- Provides consultative guidance and perspective to Occupational Health Centers and to clients on issues related to subject matter expertise and operational processes.
- Collaborates with Occupational Health Center site management on issues related to SME deliverables and operational optimization.
- Consults with Medical, Legal and Compliance departments regarding regulations, practice acts, practice law, certification and requirements, etc.
- Supports CPM, Sales, Reporting and Implementations as requested with Occupational practices. Work with the Product Solutions Team to support TCHS Lines of Service.
Basic Qualifications and Interests
- Bachelor’s Degree AND at least 5 years’ experience in the Healthcare industry.
- Required licensure as an RN, PA, NP, or MD. (Registered nurse, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, medical doctor) from the State Board of Nursing, or State Medical Board.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing Medical Surveillance.
- At least 5 years’ experience in OSHA record keeping.
- At least 1 year experience in an on-site Occupational Health Center.
- Experience collaborating with both internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience evaluating information to determine compliance with standards, laws, and regulations.
- Experience facilitating group discussion (including scribing, recording, timekeeping, and leading discussions.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience developing a project plan, including charter, scope, project management approach and management plans, such as the statement of work, cost estimates, schedule, etc.
- Experience developing strategic initiatives which align with business goals and budget.
- Experience in providing training and developing Occupational Health Center administration process documentation/user manuals.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
Preferred Qualifications and Interests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science.
- Master’s Degree in Science
- Licensure in COHN or COHN-S.
- Certification in Case Management.
- Experience working in a virtual or remote environment.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite and web based programs, specifically EMR (electronic med record), etc
- Experience in the indirect management of team members, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to other members of a team.
- Willing to travel up to 50 % of the time for business purposes (within and out of state).
Walgreens - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our...