This is an exciting time in Honeywell's Materials Management organization, and here is a great opportunity to showcase your skills!
Honeywell Aerospace is a $10B SBG (Strategic Business Group) with 40,000 employees in over 125 domestic and international locations. We are a leading global aviation supplier designing, manufacturing, and distributing advanced electronic systems, products, and services to commercial, defense and space industries.
Bendix King is a strategic business unit in Aerospace. It is a global leader in Aviation serving General Avionics (GA) business. Its quality products, integrated system solutions, and services make flying more comfortable, more secure, and more productive in every corner of our world. You can find leading-edge Bendix King Technology in all its current products in GA cockpits of the world. This position will be located in Albuquerque , NM .
This position is responsible for system design activities (requirements development, verification and validation). The key responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Interpret, Decompose, and Allocate customer level requirements to systems and hardware functions
- Support hardware and software development activities.
- Perform hardware/software integration check-out in the lab.
- Plan and track assigned activities.
- Create and execute system level tests.
- Provide general program/requirements support.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field of study, or in lieu of a degree 10 years experience in related field
- 3 years of applicable software or system design experience.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
- Familiarity with systems development processes, including those suggested by INCOSE
- General understanding of systems Engineering in the certification process.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work through complex issues.
- Working knowledge of model based development using tools such as Enterprise Architect or Rational Rhapsody is a plus
- Can use basic PC-based software tools for requirements generation and data analysis.
- Basic understanding of object-oriented computer language (C or otherwise) and script languages (Perl, Python).
- Strong interpersonal, communication, teaming, customer interaction, and personal leadership abilities.
- Ability to use of simulation and control analysis tools, general laboratory equipment, electronic test equipment, and computer operation.
- Working knowledge of wireless telecommunications is a plus.
- Experience designing and testing applications for mobile devices, such as iPad, iPhone, and Android phones and tablets is a plus.
- Experience creating and testing wireless networks is a plus
- Holding a private pilot's license or having general aviation experience is a plus
Interested in Honeywell but this isn't the right job for you? Join Honeywell's Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx
Honeywell - 22 months ago
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...