The Winter Park Lodging Division is seeking a guest-centric, high-energy, career-minded individual to join the team in the position of Lodging Division Administrative Coordinator. This individual plays a critical support role in the Winter Park Resort Lodging and Property Management Division (WPRL) which comprises the following departments: Front Desk; Housekeeping; Condo Maintenance; Owner Relations; HOA Management; Commercial Management; Village Company, and the Vintage Hotel.
This individual will be the “go-to” resource for the Director of Lodging and Lodging Department Managers and will monitor and manage all business-critical administrative functions that allow for the efficient and fiscally-responsible operation of the division at large.
Key administrative functions include overseeing the efficient operation and professional presentation of the Lodging Administration Offices; providing high-quality minute-taking for HOA Boards Of Director Meetings; document management; reporting and analysis of all guest feedback data; assisting with owner/guest/employee communications (using a variety of media); event management (employee and owner); assisting with review and analysis of divisional financial performance; conducting industry research/benchmarking as part of special lodging projects; act as the point person for all VIP lodging guests, and create and maintain a positive and productive working relationships with resort peers on behalf of the Lodging Division.
As “the face of the Lodging Division”, the Lodging Division Administrative Coordinator has all the answers or knows where to find them; is an exemplary team player and is someone who considers the resort lodging and hospitality industry as their passion and career.
General Job Duties:
- Responsible for the professional and efficient management of the lodging administration offices.
- Take accurate notes from meetings and disperse in a timely manner.
- Manage meeting spaces and schedules including catering, any technology set up needs, and invitations to all attendees.
- Regularly run reports from guest surveys and address any issues to ensure that guest satisfaction remains high at all lodging locations.
- Professionally communicate via phone, email, and other correspondences to homeowners, guests, and departments across the resort.
- Assist managers with staging various events throughout the year including internal events (i.e. employee appreciation) and external events (board meetings, large group bookings, merchant meetings, etc.)
- Research products, services, and best practices to assist with keeping Winter Park in a competitive place within the industry.
- Ensure that all appropriate employees are notified of VIP guests and other lodging updates as needed.
- Assist with review and analysis of financial performance during monthly budget meetings and address any issues as needed.
- Oversee all document management to ensure privacy and security policies are enforced.
- Receive supplies from vendors, code invoices accordingly, and manage charges to external parties.
- 18 years of age or older with a High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and excellent computer skills required.
- (3) or more years of experience in administration/office management required.
- (2) or more years of customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with ability to meet Winter Park Resort’s driving standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Previous experience with property management and Homeowner Associations (HOAs) preferred.
- Proven experience with hotel, lodging, hospitality industry, and knowledge of Springer Miller Systems (SMS) desired.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule depending on business needs.
- Must be willing to assist other lodging departments (i.e. housekeeping, front desk, bellman, etc.) during busy periods.
Winter Park Resort - 13 months ago