Req ID: 59003BR
Business Title: Global Information Architect
Business: Global Information Technology
Sub-Business: Global Functions
Location of Position: Deerfield, IL
Global Information Architect
Hello! Know anyone for this great employment opportunity?
Baxter is significantly enhancing its Enterprise Architecture (EA) efforts, adding this key new role. You’ll be primarily responsible for providing guidance/overall direction for Baxter information strategies-technical direction.
Job Requirements:Key experiences/attributes:
- Develop EA vision, strategy, and guidelines
- Translate Business Plan into Enterprise 3-yr Information Blueprint
- Document Enterprise Data (structured) & Information (unstructured) Reference Architecture Current States & define Future States
- Define/promote architecture standards/reuse strategies, advance technical innovation
Doing Work that Matters: Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.careers.baxter.com/. EOE M/F/D/V.
- 5+ yrs primary Information Architect for large, global, distributed company
- 10+ yrs designing/implementing transactional databases, operational data stores/data warehouses with associated advanced analytics (dashboards, scorecards, standardized/ad-hoc reporting, etc.)
- 10+ yrs translating business/application-level needs into information architecture requirements/ subsequent data model designs
- Design/develop conceptual, logical and physical data models (3NF, transactional, dimensional)
- Create unstructured information repositories that feature best practice techniques (information classification, etc.)/technologies (taxonomies, advanced search, etc.)
- Develop deep understanding of Baxter’s business strategy/requirements, existing systems environment, create vision for future-state global information architecture
- Translate architecture vision into actionable roadmaps, securing buy-in from key IT/business stake-holders
- Life Science experience highly desirable
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...