Lingotek is looking for a top-notch Senior System Administrator / DevOps Engineer to oversee both of our production and corporate infrastructure. And, as senior member of our engineering team, you will become our technical system expert and continuously improve our Agile DevOps culture and tools.
- Reports to CTO
- Comfortable working with Quality Assurance and Engineers
- Comfortable working in a fast paced Agile environment
- Ensure proper monitoring, alerting, capacity planning and reporting in the production and corporate environments
- Develop processes, tools, and documentation in support of production operations
- Evaluate new software, hardware and infrastructure solutions
- Be willing to jump on escalated issues as needed
- Cross-train and mentor peers to improve their ability to support the environment
Interested applicants should email a resume, salary expectations, and a short description of your suitability and interest to email@example.com . No phone calls please.
- Minimum 5 years of combined professional experience with Unix/Linux (minimum 3 years of Linux experience). RedHat/CentOS/Fedora preferred.
- Experience managing production web infrastructure (Linux, Tomcat).
- Capacity to write scripts for systems automation. Experience in Puppet or Chef is highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP Networking, VLANs, Load Balancers, and Firewalls.
- Experience working with system and network monitoring tools: Nagios, Munin, and Cacti.
- Experience with PostgreSQL is highly desirable. General working knowledge of SQL is required.
- Must have excellent communication, organization, and teamwork skills.
- Must be dependable with a great work ethic, demonstrated initiative, ownership of issues, and exceptional attitude.
- Highly flexible, adaptable, and able to deal with uncertainty in a start-up company atmosphere.
Lingotek - 22 months ago
Lingotek | The Translation Network gives enterprise business customers new ways to engage their global communities by providing trusted,...