ShowClix, a fast-growing, venture-backed ticketing company, is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to help us manage and scale the quality process for our cloud-based ticketing platform. This individual will work closely with the software development team to assure that the software meets the quality expectations, standards and objectives of our customers and our company. |
Applicants should have experience...
Applicants should also...
- Designing acceptance, functional, and regression test cases
- Writing automated tests
- Working with testing frameworks
- Logging and tracking bugs and driving issues to resolution
- Working with PHP and LAMP in general
- Working with DVCS (and using it for debugging)
Really awesome applicants have experience with...
- Have a passion for automating
- Have a knack for usability
- Grasp of PHP debugging best practices
- Get unusually exited about uncovering and resolving bugs
About ShowClix: ShowClix is a full-service, primary ticketing company that provides venues, promoters and event organizers with innovative solutions to manage every aspect of their ticketing operations, including online and telephone ticket sales, box office management, admissions control, and event promotion. The company currently works with over 2,000 live music venues, performing arts groups, museums, festivals, nightclubs, artist management companies, non-profit organizations and colleges and universities around the world. To check out more of the perks of working at ShowClix, check out our culture page here: http://www.showclix.com/culture
- Load Testing Tools or Services (e.g. Grinder, LoadImpact, etc.)
- Scripting (Bash, Python, etc.)
- BDD testing frameworks
ShowClix Inc. - 10 months ago
ShowClix is a live music search engine and online ticketing company created to connect musicians, venues and show promoters with the...