Implementation, System and Operational Support for Video Central Monitoring Systems, Field Service Support
II. Responsibilities/Essential Functions
1. Assist in Installation/Configuration of Operating Systems and Third Party products that run on the SGI AEGIS-Video™ Central Monitoring System.
2. Able to test and debug system related problems.
3. Support Customer Migrations
4. Organize, support and maintain Video Test Lab equipment.
5. Assist in documenting and providing training for all video related projects.
6. Work with Quality Assurance and Development to provide systems support.
III. Position Requirements
1. Desktop (PC) Support/PC Repair Experience (or equivalent work experience in Linux, Unix and Windows based systems).
2. Background with Red Hat Linux, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, SQL Server.
3. Experience with Video Lottery Terminals preferred, but not required.
4. Good interpersonal communication skills.
5. Good Customer Support Skills.
6. Strong writing skills.
7. Ability to work with others in a team environment as well as work with the customer.
8. 35% Travel Domestically and International
9. Ability to take Accountability and Responsibility for Onsite projects
Software and Hardware Support:
Experience with the following is preferred, but not required.
SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
Red Hat Fedora Core 4, Core 6, Core 9
Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services
Double-Take and Lite-Speed
HP Proliant Servers and Cisco Switches/Firewalls
Scientific Games - 8 months ago