Facebook is seeking a highly detailed Executive Protection Logistics Manager to assist in a range of administrative focused tasks as it related to our Global Executive Protection program. The role is broad and involves interfacing with various levels of employees across multiple teams as well as Executive level Administrative Assistants. We are looking for someone who is diligent, proactive, and has demonstrated excellent judgment and strategic thinking. Candidates should work well in teams and demonstrate the ability to work independently. This is a full-time position reporting to the Executive Protection Detail Leader and is located in our Menlo Park, CA office. |
- As part of the Executive Protection team, help maintain an enterprise wide executive protection program, policy and procedure maintenance.
- Responsible for all project management practices including: issue management, project planning, develop project timelines, and working in tandem with various responsible corporate functions, and project status reporting.
- Collaborate with Executive level administrative assistants regarding issues related to the EP program.
- Have the ability to quickly establish trust at all levels of the organization through attention to detail, establishing best practices for high level confidential matters as well availability on short notice.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, making adjustments to plans.
- Candidates will drive and motivate cross-functional project teams as required by the Director of Global Physical Security and EP Detail Leader.
- Candidates must possess 6+ years working knowledge and experience of EP operations or related field.
- Outstanding scheduling and travel coordination skills.
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work comfortably in a team environment as well as collaborate and communicate peer to peer and at the executive level of the company.
- Being able to think and respond to a dynamic, ever-changing environment is paramount.
- Candidates should have superb writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively and seamlessly with corporate executives and senior colleagues in business and social environments, a college degree is preferred.
- Candidates will effectively coordinates, organizes and manage all project timelines to ensure success of the Physical Global Security and EP Logistics initiatives and with other functional or International areas of the security team.
Facebook - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends, business contacts and others who work, study and live around them.