Responsibilities include overseeing/implementing loss mitigation policy to reduce potential loan losses, delinquencies or foreclosures. Responsible for restructuring loans, management and disposition of short sales, foreclosed and deed-in-lieu properties in a timely manner, minimizing financial losses to Freddie Mac. May work with legal and other organizations to assist in managing foreclosures, short sales, home retention and other problem or non-performing loans. Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques. Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems. Works under normal supervision. Follows established directions. Work is reviewed for accuracy of technical analysis and overall adequacy. Primarily intra-organizational with occasional inter-organizational and external customer contacts on routine matters. College Degree or equivalent experience; work towards advanced studies/degree preferred. Typically has 2 - 4 years related experience.
- Must be a self -starter with ability to collaborate as a team and as an individual
- Knowledge of mortgage banking or banking operations
- Knowledge of loss mitigation/default processes
- Experience with financial data reconcilement and resolution of issues
- Strong customer service background with ability to clearly communicate information across multiple levels within an organization
- Technical competencies: MS Excel, MS Access, Web Based Applications
- Experience in leading, participating in team /department based projects
- Proven ability to review operational procedures and provide recommendations for enhancement and/or efficiencies.
Freddie Mac is a shareholder-owned company with an important public mission: to make home possible for more of America's families. To do this, we need smart, creative people from diverse backgrounds who want to make a difference in other people's lives as well as their own. We demonstrate our commitment to employees by providing a comprehensive Total Rewards Program. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity employer who firmly supports and recognizes the value of diversity. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Freddie Mac - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard