and job assignments.
- Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions
wealth management and financial services.
- Develop business, financial and analytical skills needed for career in global
- Provide marketing and sales support to branches and their teams.
- Perform market research.
- Gain exposure to wealth management business, products, services and clients’
maximum duration ten months.
- High school diploma required. In pursuit of college degree preferable.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Internships are intended to be positions that are for limited duration, with a
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the global wealth management
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work on a team.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.
Morgan Stanley - 23 months ago
One of the world's top investment banks, Morgan Stanley serves up a smorgasbord of financial services. The company operates...