BS in nursing or other allied health field.
Knowledge of workflows and process maps in the appropriate Epic application.
Minimum of 2 years of experience in the role of an educator preferably in a healthcare environment.
Previous Epic credential, experience teaching clinical systems or adult education. Strong organizational skills. Ability to work independently.
Demonstrates appropriate conflict resolution skills
Demonstrated ability to work in varied political environments.
Strong technical aptitude with demonstrated ability to learn computer applications quickly and thoroughly as well as work audiovisual equipment proficiently in the training environment.
Primary Job Functions
- Masters an Epic application and associated workflows through required classroom and e- learning.
- Successfully presents a lesson to a panel.
- Achieves the required proficiency with a score of 85% or greater.
- Works with instructional designers to deliver training to end users over a period of 4-6 weeks per site.
- Provides support to end users during go live and post implementation for extended shifts as required.
- Delivers classroom instruction for assigned Epic application.
- Records questions and feedback and coordinates with the appropriate Instructional Designer.
- Administers and grades proficiency examinations.
- Ensures classroom attendance is accurately recorded and reported for all training sessions conducted.
- Reviews curriculum and lesson plans to ensure currency.
- Ensures readiness of training rooms, laptops, devices and availability of other materials for class
- Works closely with other members of the Training Team and IT support as necessary.
- Assesses effectiveness of curriculum to identify and contribute to quality improvements; recommends modifications to curriculum based upon end user feedback.
- Reviews assigned curriculum, lesson plans and recommended changes with the Instructional Designers and incorporates changes as appropriate.
- Other functions as assigned.
We are new Mexico's only private, not-for-profit healthcare system. Presbyterian is owned by the communities it serves and reinvests in care...