Title: Inside Sales Media Consultant
Location: ME - Portland - 00A210
Who We Are -- SuperMedia
At SuperMedia, we have a single goal: creating and managing marketing programs that allow our clients to fill gaps in their advertising, spend more time serving their customers and grow their business. Our dedication to world-class service, cutting-edge technology and knowledgeable media consultants has made SuperMedia a $1.5 billion dollar media products and service company.
Who You Are -- An Inside Sales Representative
You're a professional -- you're passionate about inside sales, about creating solutions that meet client needs and about delivering the right results at the right time. You're looking for a company where you can build a successful career, and where your efforts and results make a difference. You're tech-savvy, confident and enthusiastic, and you want to work in an environment where your efforts will be supported.
At SuperMedia, we pride ourselves on our consultative inside sales reputation, and our small- and medium-sized business clients trust our media consultants to help them maximize their recruiting budget. With access to state-of-the-art solutions and up-to-date consumer market research, matching clients with a product from our award-winning line of solutions and services will be all in a day's work. Our extensive solutions include:
With our stellar product line, top-notch support systems and your experience, the opportunities for success with SuperMedia are limitless. Our existing team of media consultants is expanding, and individuals like you are in high demand. A sales background and an enthusiastic, enterprising spirit, along with our leading-edge training program, will help you build long-lasting customer relationships and further SuperMedia's mission of creating client success.
- Creating content for placement in a wide variety of media
- Producing concepts and content for website and mobile website
- Designing and managing their company Facebook page
- Building SEO campaigns for Google and other search engines
- Developing advertisement campaigns for online and print Yellow Pages directories
- Executing direct mail campaigns
Want to know what it's like to work at SuperMedia? Follow this link to let our employees and clients fill you in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BshgH8qTA1Q
Have You Got What It Takes?
The Right Opportunity:
The Right Fit:
- Career growth aligned with your performance and desire to achieve. We pride ourselves on developing our employees and promoting from within
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission plan
- A comprehensive training program that will expand your existing knowledge base and prepare you for further success
- Competitive Benefits , including medical, dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending accounts and a tuition assistance program
The Right Skills:
- One or more years of sales or equivalent experience
- Telephone contact experience
- Prospecting skills, including the ability to engage in high-level cold-calling to qualify and close new accounts
- While a college degree and prior experience are strongly preferred, a goal-oriented candidate who can demonstrate a strong work ethic and enthusiasm for success would also be considered
SuperMedia -- Solutions for Today and the Future
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- PC Skills, especially MS Office
- Tech- and internet-savvy (Google, Facebook, Yahoo!, etc.)
- Ability to think on your feet
- Positive attitude
- Competitive spirit
- A desire to learn combined with adaptability to change
- Sense of humor
Today's media world is fast-paced and ever-changing, and as a result, business owners have a difficult time choosing where to spend their advertising budgets. Nonetheless, small to medium-sized business owners spent $174 billion on media advertising and solutions last year -- with SuperMedia, you can help clients find the most effective way to use their budgets. Take advantage of a great opportunity to work in this growing and dynamic industry.
Job ID ST1026
Group Sales - Inside