About Washakie Medical Center
About Banner Health
- Washakie Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital with "big city" capabilities including: 16 slice CT, digital mammography, 1.5 tesla MRI, fluro, full service lab with state of the art equipment
- Level III trauma ED staffed with fulltime physicians, surgery services which include 24/7 CRNA coverage including OB epidurals, 2 general surgeons, orthopedic surgery, and ambulatory treatment
- Numerous wellness activities, and active rehab department including pool therapy and cardiac rehab, sleep studies, total PFTs, and electronic medical records.
Banner Health has been named as a Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance. We encourage you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
This is a per diem position.
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
- Banner Health Careers
- Member of the Profession: Takes the initiative to obtain and present training/education to ensure individual skill levels meet the demands for areas of responsibility. Demonstrates willingness to cross-train in other health care environments. Demonstrates time management for patient care and paperwork. Maintains an entrepreneurial spirit in developing new or expanded service/program opportunities.
- Provider: Assures quality patient care by performing accurate evaluations, developing a plan to address deficits/issues and implementing therapeutic interventions. Demonstrates proficient performance of interventions according to the scope of care. Documents all interactions and procedures according to department policies. Conforms to established productivity standards.
- Advocate: Identifies and meets/exceeds customers' needs by providing quality services. Complies with all infection control and blood and body fluid policies. Participates in PI programs to address issues that impact patient care.
- Manager: Provides training, work direction and works closely with paraprofessional rehab staff, COTA's, students and clerical support to ensure proper performance of the assigned tasks. Provides oversight of all assigned direct patient care activities.
- Educator: Instructs the patient/family and other health care team members in the techniques most effective for optimizing function and safety. Participates in community wellness and outreach activities.
- Graduate of an accredited school of occupational therapy with successful completion of clinical field work.
To Watch Our Video Click Here
- Current certification by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification.
Shift Hours Varied
Hours Per Week 8
AllHealthCareJobs - 11 months ago
Admiral Beverage Corporation
Admiral Beverage Corporation
- 30+ days ago
Washakie Medical Center is a critical access care hospital. In addition to critical access the hospital also provides an outpatient treatmen...