Because you have a passion for people, you'll love working at Publix! We're in the business of pleasing people and our associates are so engaged with our customers that Publix is the industry leader in customer satisfaction. Bring YOUR passion for people to the Cake Decorator po sition in the Greenville, SC area. Y ou'll have the chance to share your smile with a lot of people!
INTRODUCING THIS OPPORTUNITY
Primary Responsibilities: The primary responsibilities for this position include:
Minimum Qualifications: The required qualifications for this position include:
- Ices & decorates cakes, desserts, & wedding cakes
- Operates mixers
- Packages and prices products
- Maintains ornament inventory and
- Maintains products in cooler
Other Qualifications: Other qualifications for the position of Decorator include:
- At least 18 years old
- Must have professional decorating experience, preferably in a retail environment
- Ability to work well with others and to be an effective team member
- Knowledge of professional decorating techniques
- Ability to read, write and do simple math problems
- Ability to deliver friendly and courteous customer service and
- Ability to interpret, understand and follow instructions and solve problems.
Wage range: $8-$15.25 per hour
There are multiple openings for Cake Decorators throughout the Greenville area, including:
- Publix at Woodruff
- University Square Shopping Center
- McAlister Square
- Pelham Commons
- McBee Station
To apply for this position, you MUST go to a Publix store in the Greenville, SC area . Then look for the Job Application Center, an automated touch-screen system. Managers at that store and stores in the surrounding area will have access to your application. You will be contacted if one of those managers believes your skills, experience and availability match a current opening.
If you would like further advice, feel f ree to send an email to . To receive a reply, you must specify at which Publix you entered your application and provide a resume including your work experience, skills and training. Please insert “DGM” in the subject line.
Come join a company that offers benefits to help you grow financially. Publix offers the following to all eligible associates:
Publix is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Long-term disability pay
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- Paycheck direct deposit option
- Credit union and
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
For more information about our company, go to www.publix.com .
Monster - 5 months ago
Publix Super Markets, Inc.
Publix Super Markets, Inc.
- 29 days ago
Careers at Publix
If you think shopping at Publix is a pleasure, try working here!
It's very satisfying to work for – and to be...