Dell is currently looking for a PeopleSoft Developer/Functional – ERP Sr Advisor - to join our team in Washington DC
About Dell Inc.:
- Work on a highly motivated, dynamic, strong development/functional team supporting PeopleSoft FSCM(General Ledger, Nvision reporting, Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Cash Management, Accounts Receivables Billing and Project Costing).
- Must have the ability to work independently and unsupervised.
- Familiar with Financial close process and support required to accomplish this.
- Responsible for working with a global delivery team (off-shore and/or near-shore resources), coordinating work efforts and ensuring project delivery dates are met on time and within budget
- Responsible for successful delivery of PeopleSoft technology/process deliverables
- This role oversees the implementation planning, fit gap analysis, application configuration, quality assurance testing (creating thorough test scripts and test case scenarios) and production support of enhancements and break/fix activity
- 24X7 on call support required.
- Have a flexible approach to work with ensured closure of tasks
- Have the ability to think 'outside the box'
- Must be proficient in the design, development, and implementation of business processes and packaged software solutions.
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and an ability to make pragmatic and practical decisions - without compromising the integrity of the IT system.· Have strong communication and project management skills along with good functional knowledge with PeopleSoft Finance and supply chain modules.
- Minimum 10+ yrs PeopleSoft Development/Functional experience
- Minimum 10+ yrs PeopleTools (Peoplecode, App Engine, Workflow, SQR,UNIX, Cobol, Component Interfaces, App packages, Integration Broker, web services, Query, XML publisher, NVision and have the ability to write and understand complex SQL statements).
- 10+ yrs PeopleSoft FSCM experience (General Ledger, Nvision reporting, Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Cash Management, Accounts Receivables Billing and Project Costing)
- Must have experience working in a global delivery team (off-shore and/or near-shore resources), coordinating work efforts and ensuring project delivery dates are met on time and within budget.
- Experince with PeopleSoft 9.1 is a plus.
- Excellent customer interface skills and the ability to effectively communicate with business analyst and end users as well as off-shore team members are required
- Full understanding of the systems development life-cycle
- Knowledge in PeopleTools 8.50 or higher
- Experience reviewing PeopleSoft MP, bundles, patches, regulatory updates and applying fixes
- Experience with Oracle/SQL server databases
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience with agile development process
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or MIS
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives? Where teams are constantly curious and different perspectives and experiences are valued?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.dell.com/. Dell offers a competitive Salary and Bonus plan as well as a great Benefit Package. Please visit the About Dell section at http://www.dell.com/ for more information.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...