Job Category: Marketing
Location: Redmond, WA, US
Job ID: 799249-84082
Division: Interactive Entertainment Business
Are you passionate about business strategy, and gaming? Can you compare and contrast all the major gaming offerings, the business models and user experiences? Are you in your element all the way from complex strategic questions, to dissecting a P&L? Do you find yourself spending inordinate amounts of time experimenting with the latest new gaming services? Does the opportunity to provide thought leadership and innovation energize you?
We are searching for a leader for our Gaming Subscriptions Strategy. The XBox LIVE (“XBL”) team is responsible for driving our subscriptions business, which is core to our Business’ strategy and profitable growth. As the head of Gaming Subscriptions, you will define and drive our long-term business and product strategy to expand our gaming subscription services. You will be the voice of Xbox LIVE in identifying competitor activities and their implications to the LIVE business. Today Xbox LIVE is a large, passionate community with tremendous engagement. We are working to delight, expand and engage this community even more, in ways that drive strategic growth over the short- and long-term.
If your answers to all of these questions are a resounding YES, then we have an opportunity for you. We are searching for a strategic thinker leader in the organization to drive the following:
Come join the heart of this dynamism.
- Evolution of subscription gaming on existing and new platforms: Be the subscriptions thought leader on evolving the gaming subscription across console and other screens. Drive strategic alignment with the leadership team on gaming product and business model requirements and the associated business case. Build an integrated plan with the console and experience teams and align key stakeholders in overall direction.
- Customer and Product Experience: Be the leader of the gaming subscription product roadmap from requirements stage through to build and launch. Ensure that we deliver products and services that meet the product specifications and customer expectations through all stages of the product development process.
- Alignment on strategic issue and opportunities: Lead and facilitate decision making and alignment on strategic issues and opportunities facing the gaming subscriptions business such as the movement to non-console gaming platforms, the growth of casual gaming, the opportunity to grow ARPU, the growth potential in emerging markets etc.
- Long range P&L: Own the long range plan for gaming subscriptions, including the product roadmap, ARPU, GM and Net Adds to drive exponential growth in our subscriptions business.
- Collaborate with company and division-wide strategy, business, marketing and engineering teams.
Candidates will have a proven track record of strategic thought leadership, great facilitation skills, driving results, financial analytics, and new product development capacity in a collaborative, matrixed environment. They will be experts in the gaming industry. 10+ years related experience and a Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred.
Microsoft - 11 months ago
Microsoft Corporation develops, manufactures, licenses and supports a range of software products for computing devices. The Company's softwa...