Job Title: CI/Operating Risk Analyst
Support the, and on occasion lead, various activities of the CI/ORM team. Either in the support or leadership role: develop risk related analysis and mitigation strategies; work on new activity process through work with project sponsors and project management organization; and support various Continuous Improvement activities as deemed appropriate.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Support high level operational risk assessments for assigned LOB(s)/unit(s).
- Follow up, track, analyze, and report on any complex operational risk issues.
- Support administration of New Activity process as it relates to complex assessments, identifying any potential operating risks in the approval procedure for new products and processes.
- Support CI/ORM team in developing operating risk plans and mitigation strategies.
- Update the Operational Risk database as necessary.
- Prepare written analyses and reports to management and the Board.
- Stay abreast of industry trends.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 2+ years of experience in risk management and/or audit in financial institutions.
- Broad knowledge of regulatory and audit control standards.
Webster Bank - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard