ViiMed.com is a growing SaaS company in the health care industry. We private label and sell to health systems and other major health care organizations (ACO's, etc.). ViiMed is a web and video based asynchronous communication platform that coordinates care and enhances the accountability of care. Check out ViiMed.com
Position Summary: Senior Web Developer (Reporting to VP of Development)
You will be joining our incredibly talented and fun web development team, in a collaborative environment, and in one of the best locations in Washington, DC (Tech Ally - 409 7th Street, NW DC). Our expectation is that you meet assigned timelines and bring your creative energy everyday to an incredibly vested team. This position requires you to bring high-level thought and strategy, while also rolling up the sleeves and getting it done. You're going to need to welcome challenges, help further prepare the company for enterprise level deployments, and help design new and innovative approaches to the product. So, get in touch if that's you.
Position Requirements: Senior Web Developer
- Demonstrated, real-world experience developing web applications using PHP/PostgreSQL
- Specific experience handling HTML forms, and their server-side processing.
- Front end skills: Must be able to create dynamic interactive experiences using healthy doses of jQuery, HTML, and CSS.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- The ability to learn and adapt on the fly.
- Bonus: Self-professed jQuery fiend.
- Bonus: Back-end server-side/architecture experience.
- Bonus: Familiarity with GIT.
- Bonus: Knowledge of OOP, including development patterns and best practices.
Benefits: Full-Time Salary Commensurate to Experience + Equity + Health Care/401K. Salary commensurate to experience (approximately $90,000-$120,000K per year). Will consider relocation expenses.
Contact - HR @ theviinetwork.com with your resume and we will be in touch with you!