Performs a variety of document processing and record keeping tasks associated with customer accounts that require a thorough knowledge of products and services in the assigned area. Duties may include entering new account information; changing information on existing accounts; recording transactions; answering customer inquiries; receiving, classifying, consolidating and summarizing documents and information; completing reports and providing administrative support. Responsibilities may also include customer service duties such as answering customer inquiries, resolving customer problems and responding to customer requests for information.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three to four years of experience in clerical and customer service activities
- In-depth knowledge of products, services, terminology, procedures and systems related to assigned area
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate complex problems
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Bank - 12 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S....