POSITION : Information Manager - SharePoint /Web Development? REQ #2400
LOCATION : Stafford, VA
STATUS : Full time
CLEARANCE REQUIRED : Secret -must be obtainable - current / active secret preferred
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
BENEFITS: 401K with immediate vesting (100% matching, first 5%), Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: The Information Manager position requires an ability to aggregate, organize, manage, share in a collaborative environment and present a wide array of data and information from the Analyst to the Product Management Office leadership levels. The position requires proficiency in web and SharePoint development and requires that the candidate be able to. Familiarity with databases is desired but not required. The successful candidate must also possess excellent communication skills; be a creative thinker who also possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills, demonstrates attention to detail and strong time management skills.
SPECIFIC TASKS INCLUDE:
- Plan and Coordinate migration of site collections from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010
- Design and Develop custom SharePoint 2010 applications
- Develop custom workflows and user specific dashboards
- building and managing permission groups, designing and developing the structure of the SharePoint site, creating lists and libraries and designing customized views
- Support new user interface enhancements and template management (lists, sites, and web parts)
- Conduct requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation and postproduction support In support of new SharePoint application development
- Support development and maintenance of the office website
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Bachelors Degree in a related discipline is desired, but not required. Experience in JQuery and JQuery with SharePoint; Experience with DoD Information Systems; Familiarity with DoD Information Technology Guidance, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and 508 Compliance; Security Certification.
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Secret - must be obtainable - current / active secret preferred.
Patricio Enterprises, Inc. (PE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned business and certified Small Business Administration 8(a) program participant that specializes in Total Life Cycle Systems Management support and consulting. PE is incorporated in the state of Virginia and provides a broad range ofTO management consulting services and support to military services, government agencies and commercial clients.
An Equal Opportunity Employer -----M/F/D/V.
Patricio Enterprises - 19 months ago
Patricio Enterprises (PE) is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business and certified Small Business Administration 8(a) program...