Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a Informatica Power Center Administrator for a Long Term Project in Portland, Maine below is the Detail requirement .
Job Title : Informatica Power Center Administrator
Location: Portland, Maine
Duration: 12 + month
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns.
- High level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management skills preferred.
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Ability to lead meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with more than 5years of experience.
- 5+ years of migration experience on informatica platforms from 9.1 to 9.5 & migrating PowerCenter from UNIX to LINUX.
- 5+ years of experience in Data Conversion, moving and patching systems.
- 5+ years of experience with powercenter, powerexchange, data quality & CDC.
- UNIX/Linux powercenter administrator certified.
- Administration of Informatica tool on large platform.
- Architect of Informatica administration.
- Informatica administration 'best practices'.
- Experience upgrading Informatica platforms.
- Experience migrating from 9.1 to 9.5.
- Experience in migrating PowerCenter from UNIX to LINUX.
- Experience in Data Conversion.
- Experience with moving and patching systems.
- Install; configure; and consult.
- Experience with PowerCenter, PowerExchange, Data Quality, CDC and UNIX / Linux.
- PowerCenter Administrator Certified.
Lorven Technologies - 7 months ago