Job Summary and Mission
Become part of Starbucks Global Technology team in a role that contributes to Starbucks success by applying systems, process, and business expertise to expand, streamline, and automate our B2B capabilities.
As a senior systems analyst with the B2B Solutions team you will use your technical and functional expertise to help shape the direction of B2B at Starbucks.
The role will involve not only supporting our existing implementations, but also working on exciting new projects as we expand into new areas – technically, functionally, as well as new business units and geography.
Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Solution Delivery –
Full SDLC involvement to deliver new and expanded solutions to meet business needs.
Production Support –
Provide support to existing implementations and identify and develop improvements.
- Gather, analyze, and document business requirements to support the design and development of technology or process solutions.
- Leverage leading process, technology, and industry expertise to propose appropriate solution options.
- Translate business requirements into technology solutions.
Clearly define and communicate targeted functional solutions via functional design specifications.
Verify technical designs satisfy functional requirements.
- Coordinate solution definition/delivery activities with vendors as required.
Coordination / Leadership –
Partner with cross-functional teams to solve challenges, resolve issues, and set direction for future growth.
- Leverage system and process expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting complex issues to drive resolution and determine root cause.
- Coordinate issue resolution efforts across peer support groups, technical support teams, vendors, and business users as required.
- Correlate related production issues and assess trends to identify broader improvement opportunities.
- Interface across all organization levels comfortably with internal business customers, technical support resources, and external business partners and vendors.
- Help translate broader organizational strategies and objectives into relevant technology initiatives.
Summary of Experience
Proven ability to:
- Oracle ERP application knowledge and system configuration experience in 2 or more of the following modules: OM, PO, OTM, ECG, Inventory, Pricing, AR, AP.
- Oracle technical knowledge and SQL skills.
- B2B (EDI, collaboration portal) solution design, testing, and implementation experience.
- Industry experience in Consumer Package Goods, Foodservice, or Licensed Stores.
- Functional experience in supply chain, finance, or transportation.
- Production support, system maintenance, upgrades, and enhancement delivery experience.
- IT project experience as a resource or as a lead (Agile and Waterfall approaches).
- identify, evaluate, and define EDI/B2B technology and process solutions delivering required business capabilities.
- to develop clear, thorough functional designs (EDI transaction mappings, integrations with Oracle EBS, etc.) that drive effective solution development even when there is ambiguity in requirements.collaborate and drive consensus across a diverse group of functional, technical, and business resources with conflicting or competing priorities.
- drive work to completion in a self-directed manner.
- learn and adapt current experience to the existing architecture and systems in place at Starbucks.
- learn quickly, deal with ambiguity and rapid change, train and coach others.
- communicate effectively (written and verbal) with all levels of the organization (end user, technical developer, analysts, business).
- Puts the Customer First –
Has a relentless focus on the customer.
Understands what the customer wants and how to best deliver the experience.
- Works Well with Others –
Listens and communicates well with others within and outside of Starbucks.
Creates a team environment that is positive and productive.
- Leads Courageously –
Takes personal responsibility to do the right thing, and persists in times of challenge or uncertainty.
Adapts quickly to change and makes timely, thoughtful decisions.
- Develops Continuously –
Continuously seek opportunities to improve self and others.
Leads with trust, honesty, and commitment to hire, coach, and develop partners to achieve their potential.
- Achieves Results –
Understands what drives overall business success and is accountable to prioritize and deliver quality results.
Demonstrates knowledge of core products and processes to get results.
Anticipates obstacles and takes action to prevent or minimize their impact.
Starbucks - 10 months ago
Our employees, who we call partners, are at the heart of the Starbucks Experience. We believe in treating our partners with respect and...