We are seeking an experienced and successful Senior Treasury Analyst to join our growing team of professionals. If you meet our background requirements and are looking to grow your career with a company that is progressive in their approach to people and business this is the ideal opportunity for you!
The Senior Treasury Analyst will provide his/her financial expertise to accomplish the required functions and support the team. He/she will critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details. The Senior Treasury Analyst will support all aspects of Treasury, primarily focused on cash management, debt management, pension and insurance risk management.
Other responsibilities of the Senior Treasury Analyst include:
- Responsible for cash forecasting, including the compilation of disbursements and receipts provided by the business units and the subsequent analysis of accrual results against projections.
- Responsible for the positioning of cash for multiple business units.
- Prepare borrowing base certificate and loan compliance packages.
- Maintain and make recommendations to improve the cash management system of bank accounts including lockboxes, concentration, sweep and ZBA accounts necessary for the cost efficient and safe movement of funds for multiple commercial bank accounts.
- Tracking and monthly reporting of loans and interest, investments and income, bank account details, costs and fees.
- Assist with special projects on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- CPA/CFA/CMA a plus.
- Must have at least 2 years of banking, corporate treasury, or finance experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, a plus.
- Must be a self starter with initiative to work independently. High energy level, persistent.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with multiple tasks and tight deadlines.
- Strong computer skills (advanced Excel).
EVRAZ North America offers competitive wages and excellent benefits. We also believe in developing our people both for growth within EVRAZ North America and within the EVRAZ group overall.
To learn more about pay and benefits, please apply today!
Indeed - 10 months ago
EVRAZ North America is a leading steel manufacturer built on the pedigree of successful steel companies – formerly known as Oregon...