Geek Squad Agents work in a fast paced retail environment processing all services, returns and exchanges, technology trade-ins and recycling.
- Provides customers with repair, installation and service of products in the store.
- Provides the initial contact with customers, checks in product, and runs basic tests to determine product needs and service solutions.
- Performs product shipping and receiving, product maintenance, repairs, and services.
- Assists sales team to explain services and technology to customers
- Maintains department communications.
- Performs administrative activities for the Geek Squad Precinct.
- 3-6 months working experience in customer service
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree in general electronics or computer repair
- 1+ years retail or customer service experience
- 1+ years experience in diagnosing and repairing PCs or consumer electronics
- Phone experience
Best Buy Co., Inc. (Best Buy) is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home office products, entertainment software, appliances and...