This position is in support of a client opportunity at the U.S. Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA), that has a requirement for administrative support services at its Headquarters location and regional offices.
Service support/job duties may include: General Office Support Services; Mail Support Services; Calendar Maintenance and Scheduling Support; Correspondence Support; Office, Facility and Property Management Support Services; Conference, Seminar and Meeting Support; Travel Support Services; Personnel Support Services; Procurement and Budget Support Services; Misc, Special Projects.
- Minimum a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree or higher in Business or related field is required.
- Project management professional (PMP) certification is required.
• Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
• Ability to follow oral and written directions to complete his/her assigned duties.
• Accurate word processing speed of at least 55 words per minute.
• Proficiency working in an MS Windows environment and in the use of standard computer software such as, but not limited to, MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Advanced computer skills and internet research skills in computer systems and software such as Microsoft Office Suite (to include MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, and Outlook).
- Three to four years of experience performing complex administrative tasks and supporting one or more senior-level staff, in addition to office staff.
- Prior experience in office operations.
- Capable of supervising less experience administrative assistance staff within each functional work area.
- Ability to apply judgment in accomplishing tasks.
- Minimum High School diploma (or equivalent), plus some college education in business-related courses
- PHMSA experience desired, but not required.
Camber is more than happy to get its hands dirty when it comes to the armed services. The company primarily serves the US military with a...