This position is in support of a client opportunity at the U.S. Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA), that has a requirement for administrative support services at its Headquarters location and regional offices.
Service support/job duties may include: General Office Support Services; Mail Support Services; Calendar Maintenance and Scheduling Support; Correspondence Support; Office, Facility and Property Management Support Services; Conference, Seminar and Meeting Support; Travel Support Services; Personnel Support Services; Procurement and Budget Support Services; Misc, Special Projects.
- Minimum a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree or higher in Business or related field is required.
- Project management professional (PMP) certification is required.
• Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
• Ability to follow oral and written directions to complete his/her assigned duties.
• Accurate word processing speed of at least 55 words per minute.
• Proficiency working in an MS Windows environment and in the use of standard computer software such as, but not limited to, MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Advanced computer skills and internet research skills in computer systems and software such as Microsoft Office Suite (to include MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, and Outlook).
- Three to four years of experience performing complex administrative tasks and supporting one or more senior-level staff, in addition to office staff.
- Prior experience in office operations.
- Capable of supervising less experience administrative assistance staff within each functional work area.
- Ability to apply judgment in accomplishing tasks.
- Minimum High School diploma (or equivalent), plus some college education in business-related courses
- PHMSA experience desired, but not required.
Camber Corporation - 14 months ago
Camber is more than happy to get its hands dirty when it comes to the armed services. The company primarily serves the US military with a...