Cisco Software and Applications Group has immediate openings for QA Engineers to test solutions for the Cisco Quantum software suite. Cisco Quantum is a suite of policy, charging, and subscriber data management products for enabling carriers to control and monetize their networks.
- Performance and scale testing – scale and performance testing for millions of active network sessions
- Integration testing with Cisco network technologies (e.g., ASR5500) and other solution components
- Support IOTs with Cisco and 3rd party network vendors
- Test local and geographic HA redundancy models
- Document test configurations, KPIs, and solution architectures
- Experience with software testing and certification in a network environment
- Configuration and Testing of highly available, high capacity network systems
- Experience working with traffic simulation tools such as Ixia, Spirent, Seagul, CURL, dsTest, etc
- Experience working with Linux and VMware
- Experience in basic lab networking and server installation
- Experience with 3GPP networking protocols such as Diameter/RADIUS
- Experience working with Java software applications
- Experience with Cisco ASR5500 and/or Cisco IOS routers is a plus
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...