Implements digital ticketing solutions for LEGOLAND Florida. Uses Ticketing and website systems in conjunction with company standards and best practices. Understands functionality and operations of park ticketing and Admissions, Finance, Marketing and US Call Center in regard to the interdependency with ticket sales creation and reporting. Works closely with Finance, Admissions, Marketing and IT teams.
Develops and implements multi-level faceted e-ticketing solutions for LEGOLAND Florida. Hold primary responsibility for Consumer and eSeller stores. Use effective coordination and utilization of internal and external resources. Support ticketing, operations and business objectives by meeting configuration and Go Live' deadlines.
1. Utilizes ticketing and web store systems to create, test and maintain all consumer stores and eSeller stores as required. Ensure standards and best practices are followed.
2. Assist in developing and implementing LEGOLAND Florida e-ticket sales both on web and through external distribution channels.
3. Create resource managed events in system to be used in conjunction with specific stores.
4. Create all necessary supporting elements for use in web store configuration to include sales programs, merchant accounts and landing pages.
5. Use technical skills to trouble shoot web stores and web orders as needed. Assist in resends of Print @ Homes. Research ticketing issues related to web stores.
6. Work with Sales team to ensure functionalities of stores are understood and work the way intended or within specs. Must understand the differences in ticket types, offerings, programs and selling channels.
7. Work with Finance and Sales team to resolve Customer account issues or outages. Will be primary point of contact for Sales team for troubleshooting.
8. Effectively communicate when stores will be live or if problems meeting deadline will occur.
9. Stays abreast of market and industry changes, system changes, new functionalities and recommend possible enhancements to systems.
10. Additional duties as assigned.
E-Commerce Assistant - Entry Level
College degree or certifications in Business, Marketing, Web Development or closely related field (or equivalent experience) is required.
Requires technical knowledge of: Ticketing or retail sales systems, preferably Gateway Ticketing Systems or Zeus
Requires outstanding organizational, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Requires the ability to build positive relationships within different departments and across park locations.
Bright.com - 7 months ago