The Payroll Administrator is responsible for calculating a high volume of non-company sponsored Health and Welfare/Pension premiums. The Payroll Administrator responsibilities include:
· Maintaining accurate records of supporting documentation of transactions, deductions, adjustments, internal balancing and auditing.
· Auditing data entry for accuracy.
· Updating employee deductions, arrears and refunds in SAP.
· Maintaining database of monthly premium payments, rate changes and vendor contacts.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
· Research, follow and resolve any outstanding issues and transactions with field locations, Return to Work Coordinators and Plan Administrators.
· Gathering data to ensure compliance of audit guidelines.
Required Education and/or Experience:
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Microsoft Excel (Intermediate), Word (Intermediate).
· Good problem solving skills.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Computer aptitude, including typing of a least 35 wpm, accurate data entry, and the ability to effectively work in a Windows based environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication as well as listening skills.
· Must work well, both independently and within a team.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
· Ability to work with confidential information.
· Strong analytical thinking, problem solving, and customer communication skills.
· Ability to administer a large volume of work with deadlines in a multi-task environment.
Preferred Education and/or Experience:
· College coursework in HR or Business preferred.
· 1+ years SAP experience.
· 2 years payroll experience.
· 2 years Kronos or other automated timekeeping system experience.
· 2 years account reconciliation experience.
· Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
SUBMIT RESUME IN A WORD DOCUMENT OR PDF FORMAT
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 17 months ago
The Coca-Cola Company is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups in the world. Finished...