Reporting to the Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer, the Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for leading all talent acquisition activities and for ensuring best practices are implemented to ensure a proactive supply of candidates is maintained for positions across the system. This position drives the overall Talent Acquisition strategy and process executive to attract and hire top talent. Identifies opportunities for process improvements, build the appropriate infrastructure to ensure the highest levels of client service and efficiency, create long-range workforce planning forecasts, and strategize employment branding to attract candidates.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration with a Human Resources or related field concentration.
- Prefer Master¿s degree.
- Must have ten years of experience in talent acquisition, to include seven years of management experience.
- Must have experience in the design, implementation and administration of recruiting strategies and staffing planning.
- Certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) is preferred.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must demonstrate ability to manage recruiting function, including budgeting, management, metrics reporting, and technology.
- Must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of recruiting best practices.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of implementing recruiting process improvement programs.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective supervisory skills and techniques while possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of hospital and healthcare marketplace.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- Must be adept at numerical and statistical analysis.
- Must be able to interface with all levels of management and maintain effective time management.
Parkland Health & Hospital System - 23 months ago