As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
1. Performs routine technical tasks in support of engineering, information systems, or related technical operations.
2. May install, maintain and operate computers and peripheral equipment.
3. May fabricate, install, and repair electronic or mechanical equipment.
4. May perform basic systems and/or software testing.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Requires a High School Diploma.
2. Must be a currently enrolled, full time college student.
0-1 years of related experience supporting engineering, information technology or other technical operations.
Below is a comprehensive list of our internship/Entry Level openings:
SAS Programmer Analyst
Project Coordinator (summer intern)
Jasper Report Junior Developer (summer intern)
Java Junior Developer (summer intern)
Associate BI Developer
Associate Project Manager
Associate Middleware Engineer
Associate Security Analyst
Analyst (entry level)
Tester (entry level)
Associate Analyst (2)
Please specify on your resume what position you are interested in when applying.
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT),...