TITAN Formwork Systems, LLC is a shoring rental and sales company featuring the TITAN HV and TITAN MAX Shoring System. TITAN services clients and projects coast to coast by providing engineered layout drawings, equipment management services, on-site training and on-time delivery. TITAN’s vast US and Canadian inventory is supported by experienced, local sales staff.
If you are looking to enrich your career with a leader in the field of formwork systems, TITAN has an immediate need for a skilled AutoCAD Drafter/Detailer to work in our Tempe Arizona office supporting a fast paced rental and sales environment independently driving exceptional service and results.
The successful candidate will contribute to the formwork design process by creating CAD shop drawings adapted from architectural and structural plans and utilized by project personnel in the erection of shoring formwork systems.
- Prepares concrete formwork layout drawings for assigned projects.
- Assists in the design and detailing of forming systems.
- Reviews and analyzes architectural and structural plans to determine the required concrete profile.
- Prepares equipment takeoffs and shipping orders as required.
- Assists in the evaluation and coordination of material requirements with sales and engineering staff.
- Ensures delivery of up-to-date formwork layout drawings to the job site.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Travels to jobsites quarterly for training purposes.
- Associates degree in CAD/Drafting Technology, related discipline, or a combination of technical and/or work experience.
- Two years of experience reading structural drawings/architectural drawings and performing computer-aided design utilizing AutoCad.
- Diagnose and resolve drawing conflicts and errors.
- Advanced PC skills, specifically in a Windows environment, including Exel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent time management skills to detail and coordinate multiple projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of personnel.
- Good math skills, visualization, and presentation techniques to convert structural drawings into formwork drawings.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including supplemental benefits (medical, dental, vision, & life) and a RRSP plan.
- Formwork detailing experience.
- Experience with BIM modeling, especially using Autodesk Revit software a plus.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Heico Construction Group
- 2 years ago - save job