JOB TITLE: Pilot
COMPANY NAME: The WhiteWave Foods Company
INDUSTRY: Consumer Packaged Goods
LOCATION: Broomfield, Colorado, USA
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: With our pioneering Horizon Organic, Silk, International Delight and Land O’Lakes brands in North America and Alpro and Provamel brands in Europe, WhiteWave Foods has made healthy, alternative food choices mainstream, creating not just new categories, but a new consumer mind set. At heart, we are creators, engaged in the making of a new kind of Food Company. We are unique in possessing both the creativity and the scale not only to meet the world’s emerging needs, but to shape them, and help define the future of food.
As we experience growth, and as our portfolio of products grows, we maintain a constant focus on our environmental and social responsibilities. We pursue reductions against waste, water usage and greenhouse gas emissions throughout our operations, focusing on our plants and our company owned farms. We are also champions for food security, lending our support to national hunger relief organizations and those that operate in our local communities.
The Pilot reports directly to the Director of Aviation. The Pilot is responsible for the operation of Company aircraft providing safe, expeditious, orderly and comfortable transportation of Company personnel and guests. The Pilot of the aircraft is directly responsible for, and is the final authority as to, the operation of the aircraft. The Pilot is vested with the final authority for “go/no-go” decisions and is responsible for compliance with all appropriate FARs, aircraft flight manual operating procedures and limitations, as well as the company policies. In addition, the PIC may be responsible for performing specified administrative duties designated by the Director of Aviation.
• Assuming responsibility for the operational control of Company aircraft when direct by the Director of Aviation
• Conducting pre-flight, in-flight, and post-flight operational procedures
• Keeping aware of current changes in the field of aviation
• Conducting each flight so as to provide passenger safety, comfort and convenience in accordance with existing government regulation and Company policy while serving as Pilot
• Full responsibility for the safe operation of the aircraft, passenger comfort, and all other factors associated with each flight under his/her control
• For any passenger flight shall be a qualified company Pilot who is designated to act as Pilot for the aircraft and meets minimum FAR and company currency and proficiency requirements
• Will normally occupy the left, seat, but is authorized to occupy the right seat on dead-head flights in order to provide left-seat orientation or proficiency training to non-Pilot qualified Pilots
PREFERRED CANDIATE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Current Pilot License
• 3,500 flight hours
• Current ATP Pilot license
• Current knowledge of FAA policies
• No history of accidents or incidents
SALARY: WhiteWave Foods Company offers a competitive salary and bonus potential. The company also provides a comprehensive benefits package as well as many other company sponsored benefits.
Nothing in this job description restricts WhiteWave Foods rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibility to this job at any time.
The WhiteWave Foods Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, pregnancy or any other factor that may be protected by law. This policy extends to all employees and includes all aspects of the employment relationship. WhiteWave Foods is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
WhiteWave Foods, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
'Got milk?' WhiteWave Foods has a white mustache alternative. The company is best known for its refrigerated Silk soymilk in the...