Freberg Environmental Inc., (FEI) is an insurance program manager that specializes in developing, marketing and underwriting environmental insurance programs. FEI is one of the largest environmental insurance providers in the U.S. and we have been underwriting a variety of environmental and auto insurance coverages for over 22 years.
FEI has an immediate opening for a Senior Claims Specialist. We are seeking an experienced Specialist capable of handling the most complex/challenging claims issues. In this role the successful candidate will work closely with carriers to ensure proper coverage and claims management:
Strong background in Commercial Lines Auto and General Liability Insurance claims. Environmental claims handling preferred but not required. Operates independently and can service the largest clients and/or resolve the most complex problems. Has a solid understanding of claims processing and the MGA business. The successful candidate will report to the President and Managing Partner of Agency. The position will be based in FEI’s Denver office. A remote working environment will be considered.
- Assists brokers and insureds in claims reporting to carriers
- Works with carriers to investigate coverage questions and problems
- Identifies and resolves complex problems in a timely fashion following established guidelines
- Work closely with staff actuary in the identification of loss trends, reserving and claims development
- May assist senior staff with licensing issues
- Develop risk management and loss control programs, as needed
Do more. Be more. Realize Your Potential.
Willis is an EEO/AA employer who supports Diversity.
Willis Group - 22 months ago
Willis Group Holdings plc is a leading global risk advisor, insurance and reinsurance broker. With roots dating to 1828, Willis operates...