Under general direction of the Executive Director, EVMS Oncology, the Director-Global Marketing is responsible for supporting and driving the launch and commercial development of Eisai’s Global Oncology franchise in all regions and representing the interests of those markets within the Global Franchise organization. They provide personal strategic guidance to the regions through marketing leadership of the Global Launch Teams. They support the development and implementation of the Global Oncology Franchise strategy and will lead strategic initiatives aligned to this strategy, to support the long term franchise development and growth.
1. Supporting Global Launch teams providing strategic leadership for the Oncology franchise at a global level, by driving commercial execution across global markets. Creating Global Launch Plans and supporting regional affiliates during creation of Annual Brand Plans and then working proactively with the regions to gain alignment behind global strategies
2. In partnership with Morphotek and Oncology PCUs, help to identify and deliver global new product strategies including input on relative prioritization given the relative importance for the regions involved. Participate in project teams, to represent regional affiliates as a part of the global new product process.
3. Collaborate with other Eisai units to integrate support and performance of activities across areas such as health outcomes, scientific communications, manufacturing, preparation for launch, and reimbursement to develop and implement medical/marketing strategies for pre-market indications.
4. Manage budgets for pre-market activities to ensure proper funding of projects based on EVMS project goals and needs.
• BS/BA, MBA in marketing preferred
• 10+ years of successful strategic pharmaceutical marketing and/or product management experience
• Oncology marketing experience
• Product launch experience preferred
• Thorough understanding of strategic marketing and promotional planning
• Experience working on cross-functional development teams across development phases of discovery through launch
• Experience directing external agencies, vendors and consultants in support of marketing plans
• Strong interpersonal, team building and communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
Eisai Inc. develops and markets pharmaceuticals to treat a variety of ills. As the US production arm of Eisai Co., its roster includes...