Job Title: Pest Route Technician I-Durant/Hugo/Broken Bow, OK area
Functional Area: Sales & Service
Division: Pest Elimination
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Description: We are seeking applicants to join our Pest Elimination Team. In this position you will provide timely and cost effective pest detection, elimination and prevention solutions to an established route for Ecolab’s Pest Elimination Division, the nation’s commercial industry leader. You’ll provide solutions to your around-the-clock customers including commercial businesses, retail stores, food and beverage processing plants, restaurants, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, and schools. Make your service and sales expertise work for you with Ecolab Pest Elimination, honored in Food Processing Magazine as the Top Pest Management Company.
- Establish effective working relationships with external/internal customers
- Keep abreast of Ecolab’s product/service offerings and industry conditions, to enhance service/ and sales of pest prevention/elimination solutions
- Educate customers on best practices to identify, eliminate and solve pest problems
- Use technology to manage structural, sanitation and pest issues
- Maintain flexibility to adjust your day to assist customers in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Maintain Service Vehicle & proper inventory levels of products and equipment
- Service assigned accounts and support other associates with services such as clean-outs, extra service requests, emergency issues, etc.
- New associates will go through local, on-the-job training, as well the Pest Training Academy course at our headquarters in St. Paul, MN.
- Possess High School diploma/GED
- Must have the ability to lift and/or carry 80-100 lbs.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License with and acceptable motor vehicle record (2 years)
- Must be able to work a combination route; 40% of route is night/overnight work (9/10pm to 5/6am) & 60% of route is day work;
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
Cities/Area Candidates must reside in: Durant/Broken Bow/Idabel/Hugo/Atoka, OK area
Cities included in Route: Durant/Broken Bow/Idabel/Hugo/Atoka, OK area
Work Week: M-F
Shift: Combination route; 40% of route is overnight/graveyard work (9/10pm to 5/6am) & 60% of route is day work; 4 or more nights per month away from home/overnight travel
Weekend coverage: Rotating weekends
Income package offered: Pay is $29,568 per year plus overtime eligible
- Previous customer service or sales experience
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to sell value-added products to customers
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to provide solutions for customers
- Motivated to work independently
- Effective computer skills necessary for success
- Previous pest elimination industry or route sales experience preferred
- Possess or able to obtain required state certification and business licensing
AutoReqId : 29086BR
Ecolab - 8 months ago
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies...