Sales Management – achieve KPIs to drive the business forward
• Seek ways to continuously improve close rates, contact rates and conversation rates
• Coach and mentor sales managers on how to achieve team goals
• Enforce rules, processes and procedures as needed.
• Analyze metrics and make recommendations to improve sales performance
Goal Planning – Work with VP of Sales to establish short-term and medium-term goals and ensure alignment across functions
• Ask the right questions of the business to develop and share insight into key drivers
• Challenge current assumptions with a fact-based approach to making changes to the business.
• 4-6 years prior inside sales management experience required.
• Demonstrated success in coaching sales managers to achieve goals
• Great attention to detail and
• Ability to analyze metric and make tangible recommendations to improve results.
• Skill and experience in working in fast-paced, ‘start-up ’ environment where more than 40 hours
per week may be required.
• Experience with developing and managing process and procedures preferred
• College degree preferred.
Frontpoint - 19 months ago
Frontpoint pairs simple home security technology with superior service, to give people the kind of alarm company they can feel good about....