The Management Reporting and Analysis Accountant is a needs-based information provider that develops and enhances management and ad-hoc reports to improve management’s ability to make well-informed timely decisions. The position communicates with personnel at all levels of GuideStone’s organizational structure and assists them in determining their reporting needs and utilizing financial systems. The position also assists in the coordinated effort to develop, maintain, and report GuideStone’s operating and insurance budgets. Additional responsibilities include financial and budget analysis as well as cost projections and forecasts.
The essential duties and responsibilities are:
- Management report development, maintenance, & analysis
- Budget development, maintenance, analysis, & review
- Departmental reporting for other GuideStone departments
- Financial Presentations
- Ad-hoc & special needs reporting & analysis
- Resource for GuideStone staff for budget, accounting, and data warehouse questions
- Special projects
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience.
- CPA preferred
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Access
- Should have general accounting knowledge including an understanding of GAAP and knowledge of recent FASB Statements & Opinions
- Knowledge of budgeting process in complex organizations
- Ability to create Executive-level presentations and reports with strong attention to detail and formatting
- Self-starter with the ability to develop, implement, and complete a project plan
- Able to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a short period of time
- Ability to use varied methods to communicate effectively with all levels of GuideStone personnel
- Must have complete confidentiality regarding GuideStone business matters.