**Please note that this is an on call position. Hours will vary depending on needs**
- Knowledge of computerized ticketing
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Money handling experience.
- Organized, accurate and detailed oriented.
- Task oriented and strong problem solving skills.
- Team player and foresight for preventative maintenance.
- Ability to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
- Ability to communicate and develop an effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively with co-workers and others.
- Provide assistance in box office and call center as needed
- Provide daily ticket sales to customers.
- Balance to daily ticket sales.
- Sell tickets, run reports, build and maintain events, using the computerized system ticketing system.
- Provide accurate and detailed information to promoters and management.
- Complete all daily office duties including set-up and maintaining of events.
- Assist staff and provide them with any additional support or resources.
- Assist in overall box office operations.
- Assist in the training of part-time ticket service representatives.
- Perform ticket printing and other end of day duties as assigned.
- Perform various additional duties as needed.
- Answer inbound calls to the box office/call center locations.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and customers of TicketsWest.
- Assist in resolving customer inquires.
Red Lion Hotels - 2 years ago