Assist in performing all daily husbandry tasks and procedures with animal care staff.
Daily food preparation and maintenance of a safe, sanitary living environment for the animals.
Maintain all equipment and area responsibilities as directed on a daily basis.
Learn and develop animal conditioning skills and techniques through participating in phase training program and training session observations.
Learn to maintain behavioral criteria through effective observation, listening and training application under supervision of animal care staff
Maintain all daily animal records.
Develop interpersonal and public relations skills with general public.
Adhere to all Property and departmental policies including maintaining a professional appearance, punctuality, keeping track of I.D. cards, and uniform maintenance.
Engage, entertain and inspire all who visit The Property by making a focused commitment to L.O.V.E.
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- PADI or NAUI Diver Certification.
- Have strong swimming abilities and be able to pass swim test.
- Able to lift items and work in all environmental conditions, including extreme heat and cold.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Junior, Senior, or college graduate.
- Currently majoring or graduated with a degree in a science based program
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 19 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...