Location: Atlanta, Ga
Salary Range: Salaried
Employment Type: Full Time
Local Employer is currently seeking an Apple Certified Macintosh Technician/Manager (ACMT) to working in a high volume location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be able to communicate technical concepts in layman’s terms.
- Lead and manage a sales team of associates.
- Drive sales by offering product knowledge, and providing complete solutions based on customers specific needs.
- Possess a willingness to share knowledge and be able to communicate this knowledge to store associates and customers alike.
- Provide front-line customer support at the service counter including resolving customer issues, problem solving, and diagnoses.
- Work with the management team in maintaining efficiency, reporting customer issues, and assisting with customers when necessary.
- Serve as a product expert and sales person for hardware and maintance plans.
- Open and close store location.
- Act as a buyer to purchase electronics. Negotiates deals with vendors. In insistences when purchases are not made, maintains positive vendor relationships for future opportunities.
- Responsible for developing a merchandise plan to support the strategy and achieve sales, turns and margins goals.
- May travel to trade shows and vendor locations to develop a network of contacts, to stay informed on industry and competitor pricing structures.
- Achieve annual Sales Dollars, Margin Dollars and Inventory turn targets for assigned products.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- College degree, preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of electronics buying experience, preferred
- Excellent negotiation and market skills
- Motivated and self-starter, willing to take on new challenges and learn every aspect of merchandising.
- Able to work as part of team to achieve common goals.
- 3 to 5 years managerial experience.
Indeed - 21 months ago