*** Now Hiring ***
We are now accepting applications at all terminal locations.
Thank you for your interest in the exciting career opportunities available here at Florida Rock & Tank Lines. We always seek professional, reliable drivers to join our team. Please read our driver qualifications below before you complete an online application. At Florida Rock & Tank Lines we understand that our employees are our greatest asset and we are proud to offer excellent benefits to include:
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Rewards and Recognition Programs
• Retirement Plan with a company match
• Personal benefits such as Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
1. You must be at least 25 years of age
2. You must have a Class A CDL with the ability to obtain Tanker (N) and Hazmat (H) or a combination (X) endorsement
3. You must have a minimum of 2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience or 1 year of experience if you have a certification from an approved driving school. You must have 1 year of T/T experience within the past 3 years
4. You must have no more that 2 moving violations or 2 at-fault accidents within the past 3 years. No more than a combination of 1 moving violation and 1 at-fault accident within the past 3 years.
5. You cannot have any suspensions of your license for more than 30 days within the last 3 years
6. You must be proficient enough in English to understand highway traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, make entries on reports and records, and converse with the public.
7. No DUI, OWI, or DWI within the past 10 years
8. You must never have tested positive for drugs or alcohol while working for a previous employer or lease carrier
9. You must have no record of refusal to take a drug or alcohol test
Florida Rock & Tank Lines Inc. - 16 months ago
Florida Rock & Tank Lines, Inc. has served as a premier bulk tank carrier since 1962. As an industry leader, we continue to grow in the...